Accessing Our Virtual Platform
The virtual platform will be available to attendees upon registration, however, access to the showfloor and to networking between attendees will only be available the days of the show (June 9 & 10). Follow the link provided and click Sign In to begin the login process.
Desktop or laptop computer. Most computers purchased within the past few years will suffice.
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- Windows: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (SP1 or later), XP (SP3 or later)
- Ubuntu: 12.04 or later
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox, or other browsers may experience difficulty.
1.5 Mbps “up” minimum (3+ Mbps “up” recommended). Note: wireless speeds are lower than your ISP’s advertised speeds. You can use speedtest.net to test your speeds on your computer.
(recommended for maximum experience but not required)
- The microphone and speakers that come built-in to most computers are adequate, but a headset with a mic or a stand-alone microphone will create a richer, cleaner sound.
Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended)
Preparation Before the Event
Install “Zoom Client for Meetings” by visiting the Zoom Download Center.